The-Psycho-RagdollerThe-Psycho-Ragdoller

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 35 Fans

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

In my opinion...

The cartoon is funny, and once again the animation, and voice acting was perfect. I'm not sure it was actually necessary to say the N word though. I'd be sad and angry as well if I was left out a collab I wanted to be in, but I was thinking maybe they didn't add you because the flash was already too friggin' long.

Also, I was thought there would be a replay button in the end.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Yeah I agree...

some video games give you achievements for doing something really simple, like that Saw game for example. And some do take forever to earn, my friend spent a long trying to get every single trophy in LittleBigPlanet.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Definitely going in my favorites

This game was really good. The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fun. The boss fights are pretty good, it took a while to find out how to kill The Freak. I also like the stamina bar, it brings more life to the game, that and the ability to swap weapons. Amazing music and good voice acting.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

10/10

I had to play this over and over, just because it's a game version of my favorite Madness episode, and it has so much action in it.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

About the game...

the music when you beat up the kids is pretty catchy, the game all-together is pretty fun, but those ninja kids can be a pain in the ass

Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue) Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)

It also takes 2 minutes to 5 Stars!

No but seriously, love this piece, love your work and I really enjoy the Blazblue games! Are you planning on getting that new Cross Tag Battle game when it's released?

InsanityKurai responds:

Not right away but wen i has da money yes~ QwQ

Amingo Amingo

Awesome piece! By any chance, do you plan on doing Ruby Heart and SonSon as well?

Ghost Loli Ghost Loli

Always love your work and your style Shad! I've been checking your website daily and for the past like 5 years.

Also, damn you for making fall in love with all these Creepy Susie pieces!